Welcome To The Cinfed
Financial Education Center.
Coach Fin understands your financial challenges because she has been there herself.
She has tips, hints and tools that can make managing your finances easier! Just pick your financial topic below. Whether you want to learn about saving, mortgages, or credit scores, use our free online resource to increase your knowledge and start working toward your dreams!
Just a few ways to learn more about a lot:
- The steps to apply for a car loan
- Calculating your payments
- How to calculate your interest earnings
- The pros and cons of CDs, compared to other accounts
- How to select, open, and use a checking account
- Understanding the fees associated with checking accounts
- How to choose between buying and renting
- Determining your financial preparedness for homeownership
- Create a budget or reevaluate an existing one
- Apply strategies to monitor your spending and stick to your budget
- The benefits and risks of credit cards
- How credit card use influences your credit score
- Checking and monitoring your credit
- How to improve your credit score
- Eligibility requirements
- Benefits, features, and risks
- How to open and use an HSA
- Saving and spending wisely
- Understanding how to manage debt
- How identity theft happens and the potential impacts
- Strategies to help you protect your identity
- How IRAs compare to other account options
- The different types of IRAs
- How to identify different types of mortgages
- How the application process works and different loans to consider
Meet Our Financial Possibilities Team
If you would prefer one-on-one financial coaching, each Cinfed branch has a Financial Possibilities Team member ready to help.