1. Click on Text Mobile Settings and check "Enable Text Access" box.
2. Enter your mobile phone number, wireless provider, and select all the accounts you want text access to.
3. You will then need to give each account a mobile short name, which you will use when texting.
4. Shortly after enrolling, you will receive a text message asking you to confirm you subscription. Reply "YES"
5. In a text message, type the appropriate command followed by the account short name to 895-49
Example: To receive the balance in your savings, text bal save to 895-49