Enjoy The Convenience
Of Digital Banking.
Take your online banking to a whole new level with features that make managing your business easier than ever.
Cinfed Digital Banking has all the financial tools you need to make the most of your money, from accessing your accounts to developing a savings plan to even creating a budget.
Enjoy our state-of-the-art Digital Banking features:
Digital Banking Innovations:
- Lock and unlock your Cinfed card(s) for greater security
- Add accounts from other financial institutions to enable easy transfer
- See ALL banking accounts in one place
Cinfed Online Banking For Desktop:
For full access to all resources, sign up for Online Banking when you open your Cinfed account. Your desktop or laptop computer allows you to customize your account according to your preferences – organized and looking like you want it to.
Cinfed Mobile App:
The Cinfed Mobile App gives you secure and convenient account access, 24/7. Check account balances, transfer funds, make bill payments, and much more straight from your Apple or Android device.
- View balances & transaction history for checking, savings, mortgage loans, and credit card accounts
- Transfer funds between your Cinfed accounts
- Make bill payments to established payees
- Deposit checks straight from your smartphone
- Manage and lock/unlock your Cinfed card(s)
- Find the nearest Cinfed Credit Union branch or ATM
With eStatements, you can electronically view your statement of accounts.
- Quicker and more convenient than traditional mail
- Securely delivered online
- Environmentally friendly
No need to worry about your paper statements sitting in your mailbox. Have peace of mind knowing that eStatements will always be available for you wherever you are. Plus, you have the option to print the statements for future reference.
See All Your Financial Accounts In One Place.
Time is precious and so is your money. When you link your accounts you will have a safe, secure, and efficient way to view your finances. In Cinfed Online Banking, you can link investments, bank accounts, credit cards, and bills.
In a few simple steps, see what you owe and how much you have to help you track your investments, spending patterns, and more.
Questions? Suggestions? Technical issues?
Contact Member Services at (513) 333-3800
Our friendly member service representatives can be reached Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm or Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.