1. A government-issued ID with a photo, such as a valid, unexpired driver's license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or U.S. passport.
2. A second piece of ID, such as a Social Security card, birth certificate, credit card, or other valid identification card with photo.
3. A $5 opening deposit, which establishes your main share account.
4. Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
5. Proof of valid mailing and physical addresses, if the address provided is different than the one listed on your driver's license or government ID.