Dispose of your financial documents securely at our upcoming Shred Day events! We'll be ready at the following locations from 9:00AM -1:00PM.
- October 10: Glenway (West. Hills)
- October 17: Roselawn Branch
- October 24: Fort Wright Branch
We will also be accepting donations of canned goods which will be given to local food pantries.
Shred Days have been adjusted due to COVID-19 precautions. When you arrive, please note:
- Cinfed representatives will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- You will need to remain in your vehicle. We will take care of removing your shred materials.
- Due to required precautions, the drop off process may take additional time. Please be patient or make plans to stop by later in the day.
Unsure of what to bring?
When it’s time to tackle the piles of paper, it’s a good idea to start with things that are safe to shred right away. Grab a box and gather up:
- Sales receipts (except those noted below)
- ATM receipts
- Paid credit card bills
- Paid utility bills
For more advice on which financial documents you should save or shred, visit our Money Matters Blog, here.
Questions? Contact our Member Service Department at (513) 333-3800.
If you think you have been a victim of identity theft, notify the police and contact your financial institution to close accounts and cancel credit or debit cards. If your social security number has been compromised, you can call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213.