CINFED CREDIT UNION
OFFICIAL “PAWSITIVELY AWESOME PUP CONTEST!” RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH PETSMART INC. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: Cinfed Credit Union, 4801 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45209.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all active employees of Cinfed Credit Union.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cinfed Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
4. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted via www.cinfed.com/page/pups starting Monday, August 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM ET. All entries must be received by August 14th at 12:00 PM ET.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, you must submit your entry on the contest page: www.cinfed.com/page/pup
Entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cinfed Credit Union. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cinfed Credit Union.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 PetSmart gift card. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Cinfed Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cinfed Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be determined by the highest number of votes per entry submitted by the public. Voting will open on August 19th, 2020 at 8:00 AM EST. and will close August 24th, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST. Winner will be notified by email, as provided in their entry form. Winner will be notified on August 26th, 2020 following selection of Winner. Cinfed Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notice. The winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification to claim prize. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration, as required, in a timely manner, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt, by winner, of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
9. Winner’s List: For an official listing of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to Cinfed Credit Union, 4801 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45209 postmarked no later than August 31, 2020 and received no later than September 14, 2020. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Cinfed Credit Union sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Cinfed Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Cinfed Credit Union, and Cinfed Credit Union licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. Terms & Conditions: Cinfed Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, nonauthorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cinfed Credit Union control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Cinfed Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cinfed Credit Union. Cinfed Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and we will accept no responsibility for entries which are illegible, or which fail to be properly submitted. Cinfed Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cinfed Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Cinfed Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.