With the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) issue, we want to keep you informed about our efforts as well as the resources available to you.
The personal connections we make with our members are the most important part of our daily operations. However, we want to ensure we are balancing those interactions with safety:
• Our employees will be using social distancing practices, maintaining the CDC-recommended personal space of 3 to 6 feet during face-to-face interactions.
• We have enhanced our cleaning protocols, disinfecting common areas and surfaces multiple times a day.
• To further reduce risk, we recommend using our drive-thru services for your transactions.
As a reminder, in addition to the drive-thru, you can also conduct transactions through:
• Online Banking
• Online Bill Pay
• Cinfed Mobile App
• Mobile Deposit
• Cinfed Connection
• Debit Opt In
• Digital Wallet
If you aren’t already using these services, you can easily enroll via our website.
For members with certificates that are nearing maturity dates, our Contact Center is available at (513) 333-3800 to answer questions or manage account changes.
We remain committed to providing you with the financial services you need while protecting the health and well-being of our members, employees and community. As always, contact us with any questions at (513) 333-3800.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
For additional guidance on COVID-19:
• World Health Organization
• Centers for Disease Control