No need for stamps — make payments on all of your bills quickly and conveniently with Cinfed Online Bill Pay! Plus, have peace of mind knowing they’ll be paid on time, every time!
- Make instant payments straight from your account
- Add payees for one-time or recurring payments
- Avoid late fees by scheduling payments up to a year in advance
If you are an existing bill pay user, all of your previously scheduled bill payments will automatically transfer over to the new online banking platform January 26.
To get started:
Login to online banking and select the ‘Bill Pay’ icon; click ‘Register’ Once you’ve accepted our disclosure, click on the ‘Payees’ tab. Here you’ll be able to add, edit, and delete users.
- Once you’ve accepted our disclosure, click on the ‘Payees’ tab. Here you’ll be able to add, edit, and delete users.
- Select "Pay a company." Then select "Next."
- Enter the information for the company in the provided fields, then select "Next."
- Your new payee will be listed on your home page. That means you can make a payment right away or schedule one for a future date.
- Choose the account you want to pay from. Enter the amount and payment date, then select "Pay."
- Review your payment information. If your payee, payment amount, payment date and account are correct, select "Submit."
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer, you may experience problems with some bill pay functions. IE is not compatible with security measures in our bill pay service and may cause disruption with some bill pay functions. Please upgrade to the most current version of a supported browser instead: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari.