Together Through the Storm: Continuing to Serve
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation created unprecendented challenges for everyone. We continue to monitor the situation, make necessary changes and follow governmental guidelines to navigate the changing environment.
Effective June 15th, the lobbies of our Oakley, Roselawn, Glenway, Florence and Ft. Wright branches are open. If you have ongoing concerns about COVID-19, our drive-thrus remain open and you can continue conducting transactions online as well as through our ATMs/ITMs. If you do visit a branch, here are some changes you should be aware of:
- Appointments during the first hour of each business day are reserved for the elderly and immuno-compromised populations. The teller lines and drive-thrus remain open for transactions.
- Masks or facial coverings for the nose and mouth are encouraged for your protection. However, please remove sunglasses, hat or hood upon entry for security purposes. You may need to briefly remove the mask for identification purposes. Members without masks are recommended to use the drive-thru for their banking needs.
- The number of members allowed into branch lobbies at one time will be limited. You may be asked to remain in your car until the lobby has capacity.
Things will also look different inside the branch:
- Cinfed employees will wear masks during all member interactions.
- Protective barriers have been installed in teller lines and offices.
- Restrooms are closed and water fountains turned off.
- Social distancing guidelines should be followed by maintaining at least six feet between non-related individuals. Branches will have floor markers as a reminder and to indicate the spacing pattern to be followed.
- All public surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized multiple times per day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every lobby.
To further reduce the possibility of exposure, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, cancel your appointment and re-schedule at a later date, or conduct transactions remotely.
Though reopening our branch lobbies is a milestone, we remain vigilant. We will continue to monitor conditions and follow responsible protocols as determined by state and local officials.