Nominations Open for Cinfed Board of Directors
- Must be a member in good standing of Cinfed Credit Union for at least one year.
- During that period of membership, the candidate should have demonstrated an appreciation for the merits of systematic savings and the wise use of credit.
- Experience and/or training in Accounting, Finance, Personnel Management, Banking, or Data Processing.
- Post-secondary education is highly recommended.
- The candidate is responsible for ensuring that serving on Cinfed’s Board of Directors will not constitute a conflict of interest with his/her current employment or other business interests.
4801 Kennedy Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Cinfed’s Board of Directors also invites volunteers for the Supervisory Committee, which oversees policies, procedures and practices to ensure adherence to regulations and legislation. Interested members can request additional information from Susan Kerrick, email@example.com.