Cinfed hosted its 89th annual meeting on June 6 at the Oakley headquarters office and announced the 2023 recipients of the Louis M. Brown Memorial scholarship program.
Six local students received awards of $2,500 each for the 2023-2024 academic year:
• Austin Dunn – Northern Kentucky University
• Teresa Hardin – Xavier University
• Autumn Jones – Stanford University
• Stephanie Ogban – Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
• Trinity Webb Turnbolt – University of Cincinnati
• Taylor Williams – University of Pittsburgh
2022 Financial Results
CEO Jay Sigler reported the 2022 financial results: assets grew to $700 million, the fourth consecutive year of growth, and net income for 2022 was $7.5 million, another strong figure that surpassed budget expectations.
Two individuals will return to the Board of Directors to serve three-year terms:
• Kent Marcum
• William Nadler
One individual was elected to the Board of Director’s to serve a three-year term:
• Jerry Meyer